9 Temmuz 2014 Çarşamba

THE ONE BY KIERA CASS BOOK REVIEW


Hey everyone, firstly I want to tell how I am happy for reading The Selection series, Kiera Cass is making a fantastic job to write this awesome characters and share with us. Thank you Kiera Cass, you're really a good writer.

The One is the best book in The Selection series; totally amazing and also dystopic. The One includes more dystopia for the other books in series and this makes The One totally amazing and full of action!




I just want to admit that The Selection and The Elite is not as good as The One. Because I hate America. America is unstable in the first and second book. She can't choose someone and truly the compatition is not for Maxon's I think.
It is just for America's. Maxon did the right thing all the time and he just waits for America. But SHE CAN'T DECIDE AND THIS MAKES ME CRAZY!
CHOOSE MAXON! I want to scream to her in the first and the second book.





The One starts awesome. America made her choice and she decided to have him. At first she behaves like Celeste and I can't keep smiling when she did that. Or to his reaction. Maxon and America are so cute couple!!!!

In the third book of the Selection series, Celeste is more different and less annoying. That surprises me and also satistified me.
Elise is the same for this reason I don't like her. I don't know why, she is just acts unfriendly.
Kriss is annoying and also the same.
America is the best! Because I want her to become Maxon's princess!! :)
BEST PART
The best part in the book is when America came to the palace and Maxon said he chosed her. I am so happy when I read their happiness but it didn't take long. Then the bad things started and I can't believe what I am reading.
Aspen acts so annoying to me, why are you following her? When Maxon finds that America's first love is Aspen, I am reaaly upset for this reason I cried in the last 50 pages. So sad and finally happiness!!

I love the ending otherwise I prefer longer for the last part so maybe we can see more Maxon. :( I already miss him..






You should read this series if you love romance, love triangle or 32-angle, dystopia.
PLOT:
THE SELECTION changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. Now, only one will claim Prince Maxon’s heart…
It’s swoon meets the Hunger Games in the final instalment of THE SELECTION trilogy!
For the four girls who remain at the palace, the friendships they’ve formed, rivalries they’ve struggled with and dangers they’ve faced have bound them to each other for the rest of their lives.
Now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.
America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown – or to Prince Maxon’s heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realises just how much she stands to lose – and how hard she’ll have to fight for the future she wants.
The breathtaking finale to THE SELECTION trilogy will make you swoon!


MY FEELINGS WITH GIFS:

When Maxon said he chose America:
And then Aspen appeared and entered in the room:
When Maxon finds Aspen is the America's first love:

And the book ends:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder