22 Temmuz 2014 Salı

NEWS ABOUT BOOKS-4

Hey, everyone! I am here to write another NEWS ABOUT BOOKS post so it is definitely be fun!
First of all you can check my previous News About Books 1,2,3 post in my blog.
By the way, I will be in holiday 3 days later and I can't post new things in my blog until 12 days later. So you are gonna miss me, I hope you are. Today I decided to make a list of news about books and tomorrow or the following day, I will post my review about Fangirl which book I read and do nothing except reading.

So, let's get started!


1- We have a poster of If I Stay's film, and it's just amazing!!!
You can watch the video too! I can't wait to watch it because it sounds perfect to me and I have a feeling the movie is better than the book.( I gave 4-stars for If I Stay's book.) It never happened but I hope so... :))

2- GONE GIRL BY GILLIAN FLYNN MOVIE TRAILER


I haven't read the book yet but when I look up in Goodreads and all 5-star ratings I just want to go to the bookstrore and buy it. As soon as possible!!!
                                                So, we have a trailer! Watch it and comment it!

3- THE 5TH WAVE IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE!!
I just found that new yesterday and when I saw it, I just thought that I HAVE TO GET THIS BOOK ASAP! But unfortunately, I haven't got it right now. Despite the book is in my wishlist when I come back from holiday, I am going to buy it.

And the cast is so brilliant too! You recognize the girl in the middle of the picture because she is in the trailer of If I Stay too! I really like her because she is really talented actress so I can't wait for the film!



4- OPPOSITION BY JENNIFER ARMENTROUT
I adored the author and the Lux series so I can't wait for the last book of the series. And we don't have to wait anymore! Until August 5!!!

By the way, I really don't like the cover because that seem so different when I put it on my bookshelf because it's really different from previous books. I hate cover changing!!!
Anyway, I can't wait to see more Daemon-Katy scenes and what will going to be end!!

If you haven't started the Lux series yet, what are you reading now? Go and buy it! And don't forget to look at the Covenant series which is another book series up to Jennifer too!!!!






5- OUTLANDER TRAILER

I talked about this before but now we can watch the trailer! Diana Gabaldon is one of my favorite writer and her book is just amazing so watch the trailer! And the TV series first episode will publish in 9 August. I count days for the TV-series!!!








6- EXTRA
It is not a new but I just want to share with this amazing cover with you! Look at it, that's just perfection! When I come back to holiday, I am going to buy from BookDepository, I can't wait to read it and review it! So keep following me, guys. All reviews about this book says something big is coming!!!!

I can't keep myself to look at the cover! It hypnotized me, I think :)))










7- RECENT BOOKS PUBLISHED IN TURKEY




Have a nice week! See you at my another blog post and don't forget to follow me and comment!! :))




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder