17 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

TV SERIES REVIEW: Game of Thrones Season 1

For all people know; Game of Thrones is one of the best TV-series which has a book adapted to the scene. And also Game of Thrones costs too much for their stuffs, areas and so much things. Before I start the TV-series I have concerns about characters and the topic. But when I started, all about my concerns are gone. Because Game of Thrones is really interesting and enjoying TV-series.

I don't want to give you spoilers reader because I may ruin this amazing TV-series and I don't want to say anyting about topic.






My favorite character is of course Arya!! I know that in that picture she looks like a boy but she is definitely a small and cute girl. She is also bad-ass. She doesn't want to getting married and sitting in the chair like she is going to wait her husband. She wants to be totally a fighter and I love the way she is! Bad-ass characters are the best!!






Stark's are the best but all bad things happened to them. That's just so sad and annoying. One of the most important part that why I hate Lannister's. They are so annoying and sordid.
By the way Snow is my second favorite character; he is so cute!!! :))




Again, I hate Lannister's. Joffrey is the most annoying character in Game of Thrones. He is just a prince and he did stupid things. I really want to see his suffering because he needs to pay his enormities.

Thanks for reading, have a nice Thursday! See you at my next post!!! :)))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder