29 Haziran 2014 Pazar

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS FILM REVIEW

BOOK PLOT:
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

If you want to read my book review, click here.
First of all, if you haven't read this amazing book, you have to and actually you MUST READ this book. It is so gorgeous, awesome, pretty-cute, emotional, MAJOR-EMOTION, CRYING. You can't keep cool and not to pretend like you don't feel anything. Oh, if you do, that must be a huge lie.

I am in love with this book and film, both of are amazing. Even I can't define my feelings just say 'amazing'. That's not enough for the most amazing film which has a book.

If you want to go to the film, you have to take a risk.
Step 1: If you are very sensible person you should take a handkerchief before you entered the cinema saloon.
Step 2: Before you see the film you should read the book because if you haven't you can be devastated for the ending. Just sayin'...
Step 3: Do you think that you want to go to the film with your boyfriend? That should be bad because you can cry like a becoming flood and he can just think like how sensible you are. Maybe he can't. I don't know, that's just my theory.

MY THOUGHTS:
The best thing of the film is they stick to the film to book. That's so adorable because I loved the book and I just want to see the scenes which is in the book otherwise I don't think so I loved the film as much as now.

And the ending is the same like the book; therewithal that's just sad however if they changed the ending, people who read this book before didn't like the film -like me :)-



FINAL THOUGHTS:

I went to the film twice; Friday and Saturday. And I am not disappointed for that. That's my favorite book's film, how can't I go? Don't be afraid, The Fault In Our Stars is not like Vampire Academy. I don't watch Vampire Academy but I don't see good review about that.
Eventually, cast is amazing, plot is amazing, and totally this film/book give you such a lot of meaning about life.


















Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder