17 Haziran 2014 Salı

WALKING DEAD SEASON 2 REVIEW



Walking Dead is the one of my favorite TV series which contains a lot of headshots, thrilling zombies, desperate situations, loves and much more horror scenes. For this reason, I finished the hole season just 3 days. Yeah, it's just a 13 episode but for me, one of my fastests.

REVIEW:
First of all, I am really excited to watch Walking Dead because when you watched it, you can't decide what you have to feel. Horror? Adrenaline? Hope? You just scared and also sympatize from zombies. Because they used to a usual people before the disease's spreading. This is not their fault that who they became.
I love new characters. For example Maggie; she is so cute and also a badass. She is in love with Glenn who is our cute Korean boy. Yeah I love that couple. The reason is maybe they are not acting like an idiot like Shane and they think when before do.


I love this TV series and so you looked up for a new one which includes, zombies, thriller, horror; this TV show is the best for you!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder