25 Haziran 2014 Çarşamba

THE PROPOSAL FILM REVIEW

PLOT:
A pushy boss forces her young assistant to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada.

Director:

 

Anne Fletcher

Writer:

 Pete Chiarelli

Stars:

 Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds, Mary Steenburgen

I just finished The Proposal yesterday and I decided to write a review about it. Because I assure people who loves romantic comedy films that film has to be watched. I loved it for this reason if you want to have fun in your house and drink your coffee and by the way you want to laugh? Yes, you have to pick that film to watch!




Margaret Tate is an editor and people hate her where she works. And Andrew Paxton who is her assistant too. So you think that how could be possible to things make it up for two of these people together?
Let me explain =)
Margaret Tate is ambitious ditor for this reason when she has to convince some writers.After learning she is about to be deported to Canada because of an expired visa, she persuades her assistant, Andrew Paxton, to marry her. So the adventure starts!!! =)


The truth is when in the beginning of the film, I am a little anxious about the movie because I don't really like watching films, I love watching TV series more but when they fly to the Andrew's hometown and meet his cute and friendly family, I definitely be sure of I love The Proposal. The ending was beautiful and so sweet, Annie who is Andrew's grand mother is so sweet too! :)

I don't want to give spoilers and ruin this amazing film so if you want to watch romantic comedy film, that is so suitable for you! :)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder