25 Ağustos 2015 Salı

Book Review: ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins



Can Anna find love in the City of Light?
Anna is happy in Atlanta. She has a loyal best friend and a crush on her coworker at the movie theater, who is just starting to return her affection. So she's less than thrilled when her father decides to send her to a boarding school in Paris for her senior year.
But despite not speaking a word of French, Anna meets some cool new people, including the handsome Étienne St. Clair, who quickly becomes her best friend. Unfortunately, he's taken —and Anna might be, too. Will a year of romantic near misses end with the French kiss she's waiting for?






I'm here with a lot of reviews today!! I know I haven't updated so much reviews in these days but I read lots of amazing books and I can't wait to share my own opinions to you!! :)

At first, I decided to review Anna and The French Kiss -which looks a cute romance and definitely it is-. I read this book after I finished Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken.( I will post my Never Fade's review too. ) I usually want to read a sweet contemporary read after dystopian books so when I looked at my shelf, I saw this book and started to read it. I really loved it and I finished in 3 days. If you want to read a really enjoyable and realistic contemporary read, I will recommend this book to you.

Besides I sometimes don't like contemporary books, I generally read fantasy books but this book and Fangirl is my favorite contemporary reads so far.


Let's talk about the characters and events...

I love Anna so much. She knows what she wants and she shows what she feels. She's kind, understandable and sweet. Anna and St. Clair's relationship and friendship are my favorite thing in this book. They're so realistic and I have to admit that sometimes seeing them apart makes me annoyed and the major element for this situation is St. Clair. But then we understood him and accept his reasons and started to love him again :D

Anyway, so much things happened through the end and the last 100 pages are makes me swoon and interest more for the book. I actually plan to give 4.5 stars for this book but the last 100 pages makes me give full stars for this amazing adventure!! :))



I can't wait to read more books by Stephanie Perkins because her writing style is amazing and addicting. I don't want to finish this amazing book but at the same time I just want to learn what happens next.

By the way, this book makes me want to visit Paris soo much!! I just want to go to Paris and see Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Point Zero.., I just want to feel their emotions..



“I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” 

Etienne St. Clair...
He is one of the boy you can't resist to falling in love with him. Anna tried to deny but it's so late for everything. He is cute, funny, have a great sense of humor, intelligent... He is to die for. He is American also British and also French. (I don't know how it's even possible but yeah anyway that's cool :D) He has irresistibly amazing British accent. CUTE ALL THE WAY!!!
 “For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”

AMAZING BOOK!!!

MIND-BLOWING!!!

If you love to read  contemporary books with cute romance, wonderful characters and amazing book boyfriend all sets in Paris, you should definitely have to read 'Anna and The French Kiss' :))))




 “Will you please tell me you love me? I’m dying here.” 

 “I mean, really. Who sends their kid to boarding school? It's so Hogwarts. Only mine doesn't have cute boy wizards or magic candy or flying lessons.” 


“Why is it that the right people never wind up together? Why are people so afraid to leave a relationship, even if they know it's a bad one?” 
 “I'm saying I'm in love with you! I've been in love with you this whole bleeding year!” 
                                                     
                                   
                                                 5 Sweet Owls to 'Anna and The French Kiss'

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder