21 Nisan 2014 Pazartesi

Beauty And The Beast: TV Series REVIEW

I know that I am a little irresponsible to post a new thing. I am sorry guys, I have a lot of exams and I can't actually want to write. But here I am! With another post about TV Series. I always post film reviews or book reviews therewithal I want to make a difference.

I started to watch Beauty and The Beast two moths ago and now I am waiting for June to new episode. I am fangirling about this TV Series and I don't know why, it is just amazing for me.

What are the special effects to make us love Beauty and The Beast?
  • The first thing is of course Vincent. Oh look at the boy, he is the hottest beast ever!
  • We love the plot, it includes all about of mystery, romance and crime.
  • Catherine's fighting scenes! Don't you think that she is as powerful as Vincent? That's a little exaggerate but she fights really good.
  • Tess and JT's cutest relationship! JT and Tess have a good relationship, firstly they didn't like each other but then they can't split up.
  • Again, Vincent.
  • Vincent and Catherine's love! So intensetive and hot I don't want them to split up. Go to hell Gabe and leave them alone!
  • Sense of Humor: In all episodes, I can't stop myself to giggle, of course to Vincent.
  • Can I say Vincent again?


What is the enormous effect to make us annoy to Beauty and The Beast?

  • Don't get me wrong, I adore this TV series but there are a few things to annoy me very much.
  • Firstly in the second episode, we can't see Vincent and Catherine's love. That's the most annoyable effect and Vincent just acts like an ass. A huge ass.  A rough-hewn wood. Yeah, I annoyed so much.
  • Gabe, can you just get out of the series and don't ruin their amazing relationship? You can't fight for Catherine against Vincent, and you know this.

                                                                                         I love you Gabe. Biggest lie in the World.


CUTEST COUPLE EVER!!!
*FANGIRLING*






























Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder