17 Temmuz 2013 Çarşamba

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES 4th Episode Review

The Vampire Diaries 4th Episode Review
This review contains spoiler!

When I watch the season final of the 4th episode, I was surprised cause the end... How could they do this? 4th episode's season finale is contains full of cliffhangers. And the end is also freaking awesome too... But I am sorry for Bonnie. I don't like her- I don't know why just I don't :)- but Elena host her all family and friends. And Bonnie? She can't handle that.
I annoy Elena too. When she sired to Damon, she acts like she love him. By the way, when Stefan make up with Rebekah, she is going to jealous. I don't like she wants two people and this means she is so selfish. Damon says he was selfish but he was wrong. There is one people WHO is selfish : ELENA
When Jeremy dies she acts like insane and Damon wants her to close her emotion. When she did, she becomes like Katherine.
My favorite characters in The Vampire Diaries are Rebekah and Klaus.
Rebekah because she is sensible  and emotional. She wants the cure but she can't get the cure. She wants it and I think she deserves it too. And I want to see Rebekah and Matt are to be together in 5th season!!! They are so cute :))
Klaus because I love his accent :) He loves Caroline so much but She doesn't give him a chance!!! That's annoying!!
Anyway  :) I am really excited for 5th Episode. I am going to start a new TV series! SUPERNATURAL!!!! I already said Dean Winchester forever! :))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder