29 Temmuz 2013 Pazartesi

BOOK REVIEW: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS 5/5

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS
REVIEW:
OMG... I don't want to finished the book but I finished 3 days ago. And I can't stopped myself to think about the book. This book is awesome... If you want to find emotional, funny, romantic and also instructive book, you must read The Fault In Our Stars.
I love characters. They are so real. Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace's story is amazing. The end is very good, plot is awesome, characters are so real. John Green is very good writer and I am looking forward to read Looking For Alaska. I believe Looking for Alaska is as good as The Fault In Our Stars. :)
SUMMARY:
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.




 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder