18 Temmuz 2013 Perşembe

BOOK REVIEW: OPAL 5/5

OMG... I can't speak right now. I finished the book a couple minutes ago and I can't believe it... THE END... I can't wait for the next book already.
This is the third book in Lux series. I shared my Obsidian review 2 days ago. If you haven't started to read Lux series yet, you should start to read Lux series NOW!! Don't lose time!!
Daemon... What are you baby? You are a normal guy? I don't think so... You are AMAZING...
He sacrifice everything for her.. And we will see Daemon's sacrifice in the next book too. I can't believe it's happening.. Katy..I don't want to give a spoiler to you but I want to say Opal's end is stopped your heart for a couple minutes and you are looking at book in blink eyes...

I am like this for the next book:
And like this:
And AWESOME DAEMON is like this:
Daemon and Katy must going to be together again!!! Daemon forever!!
                                               OPAL SUMMARY:
No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.

THE NEXT BOOK COVER:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder