12 Temmuz 2013 Cuma

BOOK REVIEW: UNDER THE NEVER SKY 5/5

UNDER THE NEVER SKY

SUMMARY:

WORLDS KEPT THEM APART.

DESTINY BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER.

Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim.

Then Aria meets an outsider named Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild - a savage - but might be her best hope at staying alive.

If they can survive, they are each other's best hope for finding answers.


REVIEW:

I just want to said WOW! I have read Under The Never Sky in holiday and I can't stop myself. I just sit in the seaside and read. My expectations are not too much but when I read and finished the book, it should have much. Because this book is AWESOME!!!!

One of the biggest points about the book is summary. That is awesome like characters. This books include too much: destiny, sacrifice , romance, fun, fantasy,..etc.

And charachters... I love Aria. She is not annoying like other main characters must be. She is smart and funny. And I love relationship between Perry and Aria. Perry is so good for who he loves. Like Talon- his nephew- He loves him so much than Talon's dad. I hate Vale(Talon's dad). He never care about his son. Never try to save him.

And Roar... He is also funny and awesome too.He is Perry's best friend. His and Aria's friendship is verry funny. I am really curious about what happens between Roar and Liv in the next book. In the first book we can't see Liv but I guess in the second book the things will be going complicted. Wow. I wanna buy the second book now!!! As soon as I can get the book and share my review..
Have a nice weekend...

 
 
 
 
 
 
THE SECOND BOOK:
 
 
THE THIRD BOOK:
 
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder