27 Kasım 2014 Perşembe

FILM REVIEW: INTERSTELLAR



PLOT: A team of explorers travel through a wormhole in an attempt to find a potentially habitable planet that will sustain humanity.

Director:

 

BEST FILM EVER!

This film is the best movie I've ever seen. Yeah, I'm serious. Not just one of the best films. This is the best. Interstellar is also heartbreaking and so emotional. 


You have to watch this movie if you love science-fiction movies which include space travels with such a fatal adventure. The Earth is going to collapse and they have to find a solution to save the people. They need to search the planets for find the best planet people can live.

At first, I doupted that I love this movie. But when the movie started gradually I can feel connection between me and the movie.

INTERSTELLAR is emotional, heartbreaking, satisfying, adventrous and also full of action-packed. I didn't expect Interstellar became my favorite movie but it is. I want to watch this movie all over and all over again. Especially the ending. I don't get it at all but it is so emotional and staggering ending. I hope there will be the second movie but unfortunately I don't heard something like that yet. I hope... 




All of these space scenes are so staggering and brilliant. I couldn't imagine how the producers make these beautiful scenes. Such an amazing film for interesting plot. I haven't watch a movie like that before. I hope we can see more space-travel movies after all. Because I loved the science between the theories and I was very surprised for Murph's cleverness. She is like Einstein. 



Also the connection between Murph and her dad is awesome. I nearly cried through the ending. They have a strong connection and nothing can break them apart. Even the time, even the planets. Even the space. At first Murph was so mad to her dad because of his left but then she understands him. I hope they can be together more.








KEY WORDS FOR INTERSTELLAR:
HOPE
LOVE
SURVIVAL INSTINCT
BRAVERY
CLEVERNESS


The characters are also did a really great job. Especially Matthew McConaughey. He is very talented to show the emotions in every scene easily. And also Anne Hathaway didn't surprise us for her talent. She is getting used to be which characters she has to be. I hope we can see more Anne in Interstellar. Especially in that ending I want to learn what happens next to her. I hope I get my answers.






















Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder