19 Aralık 2014 Cuma

TV SERIES REVIEW: THE WHITE QUEEN



I generally spend my free time for reading books. However, when I discover this TV series, I can't resist myself and I started to watch it. I admit that if you don't hope so much things and intriguings with high expectations, you can like this series, like me. But the ending is not satisfied me because everything was happening fast because they just filmed 10 episodes so that makes them hurry.

I love the character choices. Especially Max Irons. Because he is handsome and he has an interesting appearance who can easily be the king of England. He is so adorable however when episodes passed they' got older and our Max is just lost his attractiveness. Just a little.


By the way, if you prefer books from TV series, I recommend you to read The White Queen by Philippa Gregory.


And also, I love the side characters. They're not actually the side characters as the episodes passed one by one.

I hate Warwick at first because of his cruelty for Elizabeth. But then I just feel sorry for him and his daughters. They didn't do something wrong to Elizabeth but they got hurt too.

By the way, I think Elizabeth is cruel to the Warwick's daughters and I will never support what she has done to them because of her freedom and safety. I think that Elizabeth is cruel, stubborn and with no exaggerating she is a witch.



I love both of the Warwick's daughters. They have made wrong decisions too but they are loyal to each other and they also support each other.

Izzy and Anne are both suffered from different things. They have to do stupid and wrong things because of their dad's forcements. But they were too strong to not to give up.





Impulsively, I can say that the cutest couple in The White Queen is Anne and Richard. Because they knew each other since childhood and they always have connection to each other. When their eyes met, you can see the irresistible bond between them.

I don't want to talk about what happened in the end. Because in the end, both good and bad things happening and also this will change that which character you loved the most.

PS:
WARNING: I have to advice to you that if you decided to watch this TV series: Don't connect with the characters! If you do, you will be disappointed and so sad for their unexpected deaths. I am not going to say whose are dead in the end because you have to surprise when you watch.

Anyway, I'm so sorry to post so lately! See you at my next blog post! :))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder