7 Şubat 2014 Cuma

Review: SENTINEL by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Sentinel by Jennifer Armentrout

Jennifer Armentrout is well-known and very talented writer who writes about Greek mythology, new adult, fantasy and romance. And Sentinel is the last book in Covenant series. I am very sad for Covenant series is over but Jennifer will going to publish a spin-off series about side character: Seth. And there is going to be a New Adult book, not a Young Adult as Covenant series books. This is going to be a very good experience because I love Seth as much as Aiden and I can't wait to read his point of view.

Previous Books in Covenant Series

I am going to write my review with my short thoughts. Don't worry, I don't give any spoilers.

  • First of all, I think Sentinel is one of the most excited books I've ever read. Let me say like this, All Covenant series books are excited. But my favorite is the third book, Deity.
  • Jennifer did a very good job to how this series gonna be end. I love the ending. The last 30 pages are so emotional, heartbreaking and BAM! I am shocked by the way in ending,,,AWESOME!
  • Yes, this review maybe contains fangirling because I am going to talk about two awesome guys! Oh,come oon! :) 
  • The best part of the book is Aiden and Seth. 
  • Aiden is very handsome, brave, protective, lover, sweet and whatever good term about boys. He has all goodness and he loves Alex very much..
  • Seth is a bad guy but he has a great heart. He is always going to be humiliated and lonely. I love him in Sentinel but I want to add in the previous books he is a little bit annoyed me. But when he shows up in Sentinel and tell everything of what he's done and what he's done in the ending.. I fell in love with him again! I can't wait for reading his own thoughts in new adult form. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • By the way I love Apollo, especially raid parts to Alex&Aiden :))
My review is that. I love that book and I miss Aiden and Alex but I am so happy to read an awesome series like this and thanks to Jennifer for amazing ending!

TEASERS:


COVER& DESCRIPTION

It's a beautiful day for a war.
As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.
And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.
In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder