9 Şubat 2014 Pazar

THE LEGEND OF HERCULES: Film Review

THE LEGEND OF HERCULES

The origin story of the the mythical Greek hero. Betrayed by his stepfather, the King, and exiled and sold into slavery because of a forbidden love, Hercules must use his formidable powers to fight his way back to his rightful kingdom.

Director:

Renny Harlin

Writers:

 Sean Hood, Daniel Giat

Stars:

 Kellan Lutz, Gaia Weiss, Scott Adkins 






REVIEW:
I went to the cinema today and I have a lot of option but I choosed 'The Legend of Hercules' because I love Kellan Lutz and the other reason is I watched trailer before and I loved it. I also interested in Greek Mythology.
When the film begins, I wondered about the movie because my expectations is in high level. But I think this film is amazing, I love the casting- especially Kellan Lutz- and the fighting scenes are so good. This film is worth to watch, always I am saying this is my opinion. Everyone can't love this movie as much as me and I accept everybod'y opinion. If you watch this film, you can add your thoughts in comment both good or bad :)
Some effects are seems to me like unnatural for example: the lightning scene but except that I loved the film and I recommend to all mythology, action, war, adventure film-lovers :)
 I hope you will enjoy my review... :))

TRAILER:

                                                                                                                      




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder