21 Kasım 2013 Perşembe

Paper Towns by John Green - Introduction

    John Green is one of my favorite authors. I love The Fault In Our Stars and I believe Paper Towns is as good as TFIOS. I don't hope, I believe because John Green's writing is different-in a good way of course!- and addicting. His writing is make me cry and laugh at the same time- I don't know how I can really do this-
   If you want to learn more about John Green books, click here.
 

I haven't read Paper Towns yet but when I finish Origin, I am going to start this!! Can't wait to read it.
You can look Goodreads for plot and other exras to explore --> click here.
And you can find my book review about The Fault In Our Stars--> click here.


Abou John Green
John Michael Green (born August 24, 1977) is an American writer of young adult fiction and a YouTube vlogger and educator. He won the 2006 Printz Award for his debut novel,Looking for Alaska, and reached number one on a New York Times Best Seller list withThe Fault in Our Stars in January 2012.

Other books which belongs to John Green:

I am going to share book introduction about Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout tomorrow. Follow me for the next one!! :) 
Have a nice day. Read more books as much as you can :))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder