8 Eylül 2013 Pazar

City of Bones: FILM REVIEW

I haven't read Mortal Instruments series yet. But when I watch City of Bones, I decide I HAVE TO read them. Because the film is amazing, I love it!!! If you love fantastic, mystery, romantic films, you have to watch City of Bones.
The plot is amazing, characters are really good and what else do you want in the movie? :))
I have only one criticsm for City of Bones: The events are going so fast and you can't understand if you don't read the book. Fortunately I watched this film with my best friends and one of them is reading Mortal Instruments. She explain things what we don't understand. (BEST FRIEND HELPS)
I love Jace!! Romance is really good too! ( By the way in a real life, they are together too!!!!!!!)
Anyway, have fun with my review and don't forget watch City of Bones!!! :D
Have a nice weekend :))))
CITY OF BONES TRAILER:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder