20 Kasım 2013 Çarşamba

November Books Published in Turkey

We have a lot of books to read in November!! But unfortunately, I can't read books when I have a lot of howework and exams. So I have to wait more too-waiting is the worst thing ever..
Let's talk about books now. Here is the list:
1-Paper Towns by John Green : I want to read this book immediately. I adored John Green's books. If you haven't read one of the John Green's books, you must read NOW!!
2-Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
3- Providence by Jamie McGuire : Want this awesome book now!!
4- Revealed by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
5- Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
6- The Ocean at the End Of The Lane by Neil Gaiman
7- The Forest of Hands And Teeth by Carrie Ryan
8- Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I am currently reading now! Review will coming soon!!
9- Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
10- Mystic City by Theo Lawrance
11- Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Tomorrow I am going to share one of these book's introduction and extras about plot. Every day has one of these books including starting tomorrow. So follow me about learning.
-I finished Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes and so review will coming soon-maybe tomorrow!!
Have a nice day.. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder