26 Haziran 2015 Cuma

READING PLANS FOR SUMMER HOLIDAY

Hey everyone, in these days I just wanted to read as much as possible because the next year will be going to no read or so little reading time for me because I have a university exam in 2016. But I just wanted to read before the September and by the way I am going to study in holiday. I am planning to read 12 books at least. I made a list but that can be changed. And arrangement can be changed too.

1- Throne of Glass Series
I have been waiting for a long time to start this amazing series! Nearly all readers said this serie is amazing and gradually it keeps better and better! I am currently reading Throne of Glass and fortunately, I have got the second one too. I heard the second book's ending is bad so I have to buy Heir of Fire before I started to read Crown of Midnight. I will write a review about the first book soon.


2- The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
The Winner's Curse was one of my favorite book I read in 2014. I have been waiting for a long time to read this book. I bought this book in April but haven't got a chance to start. But now in summer holiday, I want to read this book so much.

The first book ends with a massive cliffhanger and I believe the writer did the best for second book's ending too. The third and the last book will be out in March 2016. I know, it's so far away, It's torture for me because I hate waiting books to publish. I just want to get them now!!!












3- In Death Series - J.D. Robb
In Death serie has 41 books for now and 42th one will publish in 2016. Yes, you heard right. I think that's a lot to finish but for now I just want to meet with the characters and for my reading plans for summer, I only read first book and maybe the second book too.

I generally don't read mystery/ crime books because I am more interested in romance and fantasy books. But I heard so much good reviews about this series and I can't wait to read this book!

By the way, this book will be my first read by Nora Roberts and I know that I am going to buy her romance books too!!









4- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I 'm obsessed with high fantasy books as you can see whic books I want to read. Like this one. I heard so much good reviews and bad reviews about this book but I think and hope that I will like Red Queen because while I saw the cover and the plot, this makes me so happy and curious to read it. The plot is;

The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.
To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.
Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre ofthose she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.
But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?

5- Zincirlenmiş Kalpler - Büşra Toraman
 Yes, this book is from Turkish writer and this book will be her first published book. I knew her before this book comes out because she published so much good stories in both Wattpad and Facebook. I love her writing style and can't wait to read this book.

This book is about amazons and other supernatural creatures. I don't know anything about this topic and this makes me more curious.

And I love the cover. I think the girl on the cover is Aleka. She is an amazon too and she is totally kick-ass. I already started to read this book and it is going sooo well!! When I finished, I am going to publish a review :))









6- Eleanor&Park by Rainbow Rowell
I love Rainbow Rowell!! I read Fangirl last year and I loved it!!! I planned to read Eleanor&Park in holiday- in Bodrum-. Because this book is tiny and looks like a quick-read for me.
The plot;
Two misfits.One extraordinary love.
Eleanor... Red hair, wrong clothes. Standing behind him until he turns his head. Lying beside him until he wakes up. Making everyone else seem drabber and flatter and never good enough...Eleanor.
Park... He knows she'll love a song before he plays it for her. He laughs at her jokes before she ever gets to the punch line. There's a place on his chest, just below his throat, that makes her want to keep promises...Park.
Set over the course of one school year, this is the story of two star-crossed sixteen-year-olds—smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try.



7- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
I just want to meet with KAIDAN ROWE! THAT'S IT!!!
The Plot:

Embrace the Forbidden
What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?
This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She's aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn't until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He's the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.
Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?


8-  Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
The first one was amazing and can't wait to see how it continues because the first one ends with cliffhanger!!

Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love and dared to imagine a world free of bloodshed and war.
This is not that world.
Art student and monster's apprentice Karou finally has the answers she has always sought. She knows who she is—and what she is. But with this knowledge comes another truth she would give anything to undo: She loved the enemy and he betrayed her, and a world suffered for it.
In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Karou must decide how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, secrets and impossible choices, Days of Blood & Starlight finds Karou and Akiva on opposing sides as an age-old war stirs back to life.
While Karou and her allies build a monstrous army in a land of dust and starlight, Akiva wages a different sort of battle: a battle for redemption. Forhope.
But can any hope be salvaged from the ashes of their broken dream?


9-  Unravel by Calia Read
It's a standalone new adult romance book I picked this up for summer reading because when I looked at my list I realized there's been no NA books only YA. So that, I decided to read Unravel!! (By the way, cover is so stunningly gorgeous!!)

Six months ago, I was happy. I was simply Naomi Carradine. 
One month ago, I was admitted into a psych ward. 
Yesterday, Lachlan visited me. Kissed me. And told me that I’m starting to lose my mind. 
Hours later, Max haunted my thoughts, reminding me I’m not crazy and that he needs my help. 
A few minutes ago, I drifted further from reality, trying to unravel the past.
And now...everyone thinks I’m insane. But, I know he's real, and I know he needs me. 
Do you believe me?


10- Altered by Jennifer Rush
 I only read the plot and it impresses me so much!! Hope to read this book soon!!

When you can’t trust yourself, who can you believe?
Everything about Anna’s life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to the four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There’s Nick, Cas, Trev . . . and Sam, who has stolen Anna’s heart. When the Branch decides it’s time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape, killing the agents sent to retrieve them. 
Anna is torn between following Sam or staying behind in the safety of her everyday life. But her father pushes her to flee, making Sam promise to keep her away from the Branch, at all costs. There’s just one problem. Sam and the boys don’t remember anything before living in the lab—not even their true identities.
Now on the run, Anna soon discovers that she and Sam are connected in more ways than either of them expected. And if they’re both going to survive, they must piece together the clues of their past before the Branch catches up to them and steals it all away.


11- Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
 I read first and second books and now time to continue the series!! I have Faefever but don't have the rest of them. I definitely have to finish this series because it is so addictive and sexy!!




My list can be changed and if I changed some books, I will publish to reading list at the top of the page. You can click there to see the books to be waiting to read and reviewed.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder