30 Ocak 2015 Cuma

Book Review: INFINITE by Jodi Meadows



DESTRUCTIONThe Year of Souls begins with an earthquake—an alarming rumble from deep within the earth—and it’s only the first of greater dangers to come. The Range caldera is preparing to erupt. Ana knows that as Soul Night approaches, everything near Heart will be at risk.
FLIGHTAna’s exile is frightening, but it may also be fortuitous, especially if she can convince her friends to flee Heart and Range with her. They’ll go north, seeking answers and allies to stop Janan’s ascension. And with any luck, the newsouls will be safe from harm’s reach.
CHOICEThe oldsouls might have forgotten the choice they made to give themselves limitless lifetimes, but Ana knows the true cost of reincarnation. What she doesn’t know is whether she’ll have the chance to finish this one sweet life with Sam, especially if she returns to Heart to stop Janan once and for all.
With gorgeous romance and thrilling action, the final book in the Incarnate trilogy offers a brilliant conclusion to the compelling questions of this fascinating world, where one new girl is the key to the lives of millions.

 Infinite is the companion novel of the Newsoul series and if you love the previous books, you definitely want to read the final one too!

I love everything about this series, I loved every page of it. It is fantastic, action-packed, full of plot-twist and irresistible romance.


Newsoul series has a very different plot. I haven't read any book about reincarnation before Incarnate. And when I started to read this series, I definitely loved it and knew this series is a good choice for this genre.

In young-adult books, there has been happening similar events but in this series in spite of this is one of the young-adult books too, we can see extraordinary things. I loved the feeling that you're wrong about what you guess about the book and then when you learn the true one and surprise...


Infinite is definitely one of the best companion novel I've ever read. I just loved the ending so much and when I finished the book, I feel like my emotions mixed because of the awesomeness about what I just read. I cried, smiled and be really happy to read this amazing series. I hoped that Jodi Meadows will continue this series because I want to read more Ana and Sam. At the same time, I don't want to read more about this series. Because the ending is perfect and Ana and Sam will be a happily ever after in my dreams. So cute!!

“Do you love me?"
He spoke without hesitation, without the usual line of thought between his eyes. "Infinitely.


“I just want you. I want you forever, and I'm afraid-" His hands closed over mine. "I want a life with you. I'd give anything to go back and start this one over, to be reborn into this lifetime. I wouldn't waste it. I'd find you sooner. I'd take you somewhere safe. I'd show you music and love and life every day so you were never alone, never afraid. If I could start over knowing what I know now-” 



The characters are awesome, except Janan. And we can see dragons, sentors, trolls in this book and it was amazing! I really loved Ana and Sam's relationship because their love is so pure, true and real. I love Sam in spite of he sometimes act so emotionally and doesn't see people around him. Ana is my favorite character in this series, of course in this book, she chose the right option and she is so brave, she wants to do the best despite she has been trough hard time before.

If you want to read a really interesting trilogy, I recommend this series to everyone young-adult lovers.
I really loved this series and I will never forget this series. It's amazing, I just want to read again and again. :)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder