28 Aralık 2013 Cumartesi

ORIGIN by Jennifer L. Armentrout- REVIEW

By the way the last book (fifth book) 's name is Opposition.
 

Lux series are a very talented series who written by Jennifer L. Armentrout-I adored her books; Covenant series is one of my favorite series too. Jennifer gives you in this book; fun, excitement, hopeless, love, humor and of course full of action. I don't want to finish Origin because it's like when I will finish Origin, I lost my Daemon- best sexy alien in the world, or in the universe whatever you call :) -


CHARACTERS

  • Kat: I didn't like her in the previous books, because she acts so stubborn and stinker for Daemon but in this book, I nearly like her. She is being tortured and captived by Daedalus. And this makes me feel nearly feel sorry for her. By the way, she doesn't say stubborn and foolish remarks for Daemon- what a surprise!- and this makes we are gonna see a lot of romance scenes between our cutest couple Katy and Daemon <3...
  • Daemon: What can I say about him? He is full of sexy and romantic in this book. But I want to admit that I am really annoyed to him in the first book Obsidian; he was completely acts like an ass. But we are gonna see completely romantic and protective boy in Origin. Ugh, Kat what are you doing to him? 
  • Asher: I really liked him but first, I feel like he is going to do something bad and betrayed the others because he is Origin. Yeah, this is maybe a little bit spoiler but you can see he is different in the first pages and guessed. 
  • Dee: Hopefully and finally she and Kat is friends again. I hate Dee and Katy's arguing, Dee is sweet girl as always. And I am happy for her to date Asher. She is finally gonna be okay.
QUOTES:















I recommended all of Jennifer Armentrout books to every bookworm.
If you haven't started one of yet, you missed a huge thing.

Have a nice Saturday and Merry Christmas..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder