2 Aralık 2013 Pazartesi

New Book Release: Titan by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Everyone knows that I adored Jennifer L. Armentrout. If you don't know, you learn. You can find my book reviews in my site, check it! :)
I love Covenant Series by Jennifer Armentrout and I don't want to Covenant series end. I can't wait for Sentinel(Covenant series fifth and the final book)
There is also two teams in Covenant series. Team Seth and Team Aiden. I also love Seth but if you ask me to what is your team; I will always answer that Team Aiden. He is so sweet and romantic. Seth does worst thing to Alex and he doesn't care about her like Aiden did.
So have you read Covenant series? No? You should probably start soon and lose yourself in Jennifer Armentrout's book :)
The most beautiful part in Covenant series is Greek miths. I love Greek mithology and want to learn more about this topic. When I see a book which include Greek miths, I even don't hesitate to buy :)
Here is the cover:
Book 1 in the new adult paranormal TITAN series, spin-off to the best selling COVENANT series.
Seth's Story.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder