3 Temmuz 2015 Cuma

Bookish Friday #1 - Currently Reading

Hey guys! Welcome to the first Bookish Friday tag. I'm having a lot of time to read in these days so that I'm currently reading two books; Naked in Death by J.D. Robb and The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski. These are amazing books I loved both of them very much. I'm having a reading slump for one week so I have to start reading and get into my real form. Because it's holiday I definitely have to and want to read books as much as I can.

Naked in Death is the first book in In Death series and this serie has 41 books and this will continue actually!! I don't know how I can finish but for now I really loved J.D. Robb aka Nora Roberts' writing style. I love Roarke and can't wait to see how it's happening with Eve and Roarke's relationship :))

The Winner's Crime is also amazing too I loved the first book The Winner's Curse and you can read my review in here.
I also review The Winner's Crime in here when I finished.


Which book to be my next current reading?? Please help me to decide!!

I'm going to add a poll near the posts these books are my choices please help me to choose. I just can't decide :)) You can also add your comments below :))

See you soon in my next post :*



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder