23 Ekim 2014 Perşembe

Book Review: OPPOSITION by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came.
She can't believe Daemon welcomed his race or stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred, and love has become an emotion that could destroy her—could destroy them all.
Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal.
They must team with an unlikely enemy if there is any chance of surviving the invasion. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything— even what they cherish most—to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind.
War has come to Earth. And no matter the outcome, the future will never be the same for those left standing.

 It has been a long time to post new review for my blog. I have a lot of causes but that's not my real reason. The reason is I wasn't in the mood of reviewing or posting, or changing anything in my blog. But today I perk up for Opposition book reviw. I have a feeling that I must review this book because this series and the author is amazing :)

 Anyway, my first sentence for Opposition is, how a beautiful conclusion! I really loved every pages in it because it is Daemon and Katy, they are perfect and so sweet.  I want to re-read this series again and again. However, Jennifer's other series Covenant series is the best for me that's why I gave 4-stars for this book. (Actually 4.5 stars but Goodreads doesn't exist half stars.)

By the way, this review may contains from the previous books from Lux series so if you haven't read this series I am warning you! :)



As we see in the previous book Origin, Daemon saved Katy, they discovered new secrets together and they promised to fight together. But in the end of the book, Luxen's came and Daemon had to made a decision. Who will he choose? Katy or his family? In the beginning of the book we have concerns for the answer because Daemon is gone with Luxen's and Katy decided to make a plan for getting him back.

This book includes such an amazing action scene and also we can see intense love between Daemon and Katy. My second favorite OTP is Archer and Dee of course. They are so sweet but I annoyed in the beginning of the book to Dee.

“It’s not like I’m going to run up and hug him.” His expression turned bland. “I’d sure hope not. I might get jealous.” “You’d get jealous if she hugged a tree,” Archer tossed out. “Maybe.” Daemon coasted to a stop in a parking space behind the car. “I’m needy like that.” 


 This series is amazing, they have a lot of action, romance scenes and I really loved this book. This wouldn't be a wrong review because this book is a final book so I don't want to give you major spoilers and ruin this amazing series.
You can read Jennifer Armentrout's books without a second thought. She is very talented author, she knows how to start with series and she shows her talent for how to end to series again :)
My only wish is learn your opinion for this book, please comment below :)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder