22 Ağustos 2014 Cuma

The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegen Book Review

The Mephisto Covenant series continued with more action and romance..
The eyes never lie. No one’s eyes are darker than Eryx. Not even the Devil’s.
When Jax and Sasha first see Jordan Ellis, they know she is no ordinary teenager. She’s the daughter of the President after all, but she’s also Anabo – a descendant of Eve.
What they don’t know is that Eryx plans to kidnap Jordan and force President Ellis to pledge his soul. If Eryx’s plot succeeds, the consequences would be catastrophic.
But the Mephisto brothers do know about Jordan’s secret identity. And for one of them, she could be the match that leads to their soul’s salvation.
Now it’s a desperate race against time to save Jordan and prevent Eryx’s haunting eyes from discovering her true identity.
A thrilling story of romance, danger, and intrigue, THE MEPHISTO KISS continues the marvelous mythology that began in THE MEPHISTO COVENANT.
 This book is such a surprise for me because I just started this book to not expecting so many thing just have fun. But the book is so good and actually better than the first one. When I finished the book, I just want to read the third and I guess the last one. I think the third one will better than this one because I can't wait to read the Phoenix and Mariah's story.

I was surprised when I started the book and see the different character's plot. But I think this one is better
because we can see the previous characters too. In the first book of the series, we read Sasha and Jax's love story. I really liked that too. But in this book we read Jordan and Key's love story. This book has more complicated love story and this is so intriguing. Jordan has no chance to live because in the beginning of the book, she dies and she has to choose Key or being dead. I guess you know the selected thing that's obvious :)
I love Key so much but I can't tell same thing about Jordan. Because in the whole book she acts like an idiot and that annoyed me. I know she has been through so much things but she is wrong about Key situation. He doesn't deserve her.
You can read the book before the first one but I will warn you this book has series has a different mythology so if you want to understand the plot quickly I suggest read the first one and then this one.

I really liked the sequel of The Mephisto and I can't wait to read more about this series..


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder